WATER MITIGATIONWater Damage Repair and Cleanup
Fishers Water Damage Restoration Company
A+ Restoration Services offers you a true “One Stop Shop” for your Fishers restoration project. Some water restoration companies will just do the dry out portion of the job leaving YOU to have to find another contractor to put your house back together. A+ is committed to getting your life 100% back to normal! That’s why we not only do the dry out phase of the job but in most cases, we will rebuild everything back the way it was!
As the top restoration company near you, we promise to be with you through every part of the process including the water extraction, water restoration, and any other water removal services that are fitted to your situation. We use all available water mitigation services to give you the best residential or commercial property restoration.
6 Reasons To Call A+ Restoration Services!
- Experience: We have worked with insurance companies for over 25 years!
- Who We Work For: WE WORK FOR YOU, NOT THE INSURANCE COMPANY. WE WILL HELP YOU GET A FAIR AMOUNT FOR YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM. Insurance companies have created a list of “Preferred Vendors”. These vendors work for the insurance company, NOT YOU.
- Professional Standards: We follow all of the industry IICRC protocols. (the main governing body of the restoration industry.) Our techs are certified by the IICRC in restoration and commercial drying.
- Claims Approved: With over 25 years of experience, we are experts in helping our customers get their claims approved by their insurance company.
- Should I File A Claim: We can help you determine if you want to file a claim in the first place.
- Discounted Self Pay Options: If for some reason your damage claim gets denied or we determine that it’s not worth filing a claim, A+ will offer you deep discounts on the price to get things fixed back the way they were!
Our Water Damage Guarantee
We want all of our customers totally satisfied with our services. We strive to have a personal relationship with every one of our customers. (Even if it is just for a few days) Our mission is to “Get your life back to normal” as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed on all of our services for one full year. No matter if you had large-loss from sudden storm damage, or have some broken pipe water damage or even just leaky pipe water damage, you want home water damage restoration that fixes the issue the first time. When you need emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess moisture is eliminated.
Flood Damage Cleanup and Removal Services
Our restoration specialists understand the devastation, stress, and frustration caused by unexpected damage. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly as possible. Whether it is a frozen, broken or leaky pipe, sink overflow, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow, air conditioner leaks, sump pump failure, hardwood floor water damage or flooded crawlspace or attic due to storms, our Fishers emergency water cleanup specialists will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
How We Handle Fishers Water Damage Restoration
- We make sure the working environment is safe for cleanup
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to its original condition
Basement Water Damage
It’s important to have a professional who understands how to perform complete basement water damage cleanup and structural drying come and take care of any basement damage as soon as possible before more damage occurs. Sump pump failure, sewer back up, broken pipes, improper grading, and window installation or a leaky foundation wall can be the cause of basement flooding. Our team is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of flood cleanup and basement damage repair. If you have a flooded basement, you need Fishers water damage cleanup. At A+ Restoration, we’re just a phone call away.
Fishers Sewage Backup Cleanup and Removal
We have years of experience with various sewage cleanup problems. A+ Restoration provides the best sewage backup cleanup and repair services in Fishers. Sewage damage can come from sewer drains on the floor, the toilet, sink or even showers. If sewage problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal.
Frozen and Broken Pipes
When you do have the unfortunate luck of a broken pipe or water coming into your home, you can, of course, clean it up yourself. But a professional Fishers home water damage restoration company like us has the professional equipment to quickly remove the water and then dry out your house. If you are experiencing a burst or frozen pipe water damage, give us a call today! We’ll handle all your Fishers water damage problems!
Your Commercial Water Damage Specialist
A+ Restoration has experience in drying out just about every commercial building there is. From office complexes, school cafeterias, to movie theaters, we’ve done it all. A+ Restoration will work with adjusters, property managers, building owners and risk managers to implement a seamless commercial restoration plan. We will work with you to determine the best process for commercial restoration and water damage restoration. Call us today to speak to an emergency water damage specialist in Fishers.
Contact Us for all Your Water Damage Needs
A+ Restoration is a company that has been helping victims with their damage repairs when it is needed the most. We handle all residential and commercial water damage repair Fishers jobs no matter the size, day and night.
We bring the best when it comes to water damage services.
FREE On-Site Damage Assessment!
CALL NOW: (317) 676-5561
Your #1 Trusted Central Indiana Emergency Remediation Company
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Mold Removal
- Sewage Cleanup
- Biohazard Cleanup