This is hands down one of the best companies to work within this business. I have had to have Jeff and this crew out 2 times and each time they delivered great workmanship. They go above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I wanted to say thanks for a job well done. Number 1 in my book. – Wanda G.
Water Damage Restoration Company Plainfield IN, Water Damage Repair & Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 317-660-1467
A+ Restoration Services offers you a true “One Stop Shop” for your restoration project in Plainfield IN. Some water restoration companies will just do the dry out portion of the job leaving YOU to have to find another contractor to put your house back together. A+ is committed to getting your life 100% back to normal! That’s why we not only do the dry out phase of the job but in most cases, we will rebuild everything back the way it was! You don’t have to deal with multiple contractors to get things back to normal.
We will be with you through every part of the process including the water extraction, water restoration, and many other water removal services that are fitted to your situation. We use all available water mitigation services to give you the best Plainfield residential or commercial property restoration.
6 Reasons To Call A+ Restoration Services!
- Experience: We have worked with insurance companies for over 25 years!
- Who We Work For: WE WORK FOR YOU, NOT THE INSURANCE COMPANY. WE WILL HELP YOU GET A FAIR AMOUNT FOR YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM. Insurance companies have created a list of “Preferred Vendors”. These vendors work for the insurance company, NOT YOU. These vendors do not always have your best interest in mind. After all, they rely on insurance companies to give them business!
- Professional Standards: We follow all of the industry IICRC protocols. (the main governing body of the water restoration industry.) Our techs are certified by the IICRC in water restoration and commercial drying.
- Claims Approved: With over 25 years of experience, we are experts in helping our customers get their claims approved by their insurance company.
- Should I File A Claim: We can help you determine if you want to file a claim in the first place. Things that come into play are what is the cause of the damage, what is your deductible, and do you have a per occurrence cap on your policy?
- Discounted Self Pay Options: If for some reason your claim gets denied or we determine that it’s not worth filing a claim, A+ will offer you deep discounts on the price to get things fixed back the way they were!
Our Water Damage Services Guarantee
We want all of our customers totally satisfied with our water damage services. We strive to have a personal relationship with every one of our customers. (Even if it is just for a few days) Our mission is to “Get your life back to normal” as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed on all of our services for one full year. If you are not fully satisfied with the quality of our work, we will return to resolve the issue at no further cost to you.
No matter if you had large-loss from sudden storm damage, or have some broken pipe water damage or even just leaky pipe water damage, you want home water damage restoration that fixes the issue the first time. When you need emergency water removal, we are a water damage restoration company near you that makes it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated.
Flood Damage Cleanup and Water Removal Services
Our water damage restoration specialists understand the devastation, stress, and frustration caused by unexpected damage in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible. Time is critical when the water has entered your home. Whether it is a frozen, broken or leaky pipe, sink overflow, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow, air conditioner leaks, sump pump failure, hardwood floor water damage or flooded crawlspace or attic due to storms, our emergency water cleanup Plainfield specialists will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
How We Handle Plainfield Water Damage Restoration
- We make sure the working environment is safe for water cleanup
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to its original condition
Basement Water Damage
One of the most common water damage losses is caused by a flooded basement. Sump pump failure, sewer back up, broken pipes, improper grading, and window installation or a leaky foundation wall can be the cause of basement flooding. If the basement water damage is not taken care of quickly, mildew will start to grow within 48 hours! Our team is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of flood cleanup and basement water damage repair. If you have water in the basement, you need Plainfield water damage cleanup. At A+ Restoration, we’re just a phone call away.
Plainfield Sewage Backup Cleanup and Removal
A+ Restoration also provides sewage damage removal services in Plainfield. Raw sewage is difficult to mitigate and is extremely dangerous. It contains high amounts of harmful bacteria and can cause serious health risks. Blackwater has the potential to cause extreme damage. Out of all the causes of water damage, sewer backups are the most concerning. By its very nature, it requires everything that it touches to be thrown out. Sewage damage can come from sewer drains on the floor, the toilet, sink or even showers. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal Plainfield. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause major damage to your property. If you are in need of our sewage backup cleanup Plainfield technicians, it is critical that you call A+ Restoration as soon as possible.
Frozen and Broken Pipes
Frozen pipes can be one of the most damaging problems a homeowner or business owner has to face. What makes frozen pipe water damage so bad, is that it usually allows water to get into the ceilings and walls of the structure. It isn’t always detected in an as timely fashion as other water problems. Thus the damage has a chance to spread. But accidents happen. When you do have the unfortunate luck of a broken pipe or water coming into your home, you can, of course, clean it up yourself. But a professional Plainfield home water damage restoration company like us has the professional equipment to quickly remove the water and then dry out your house. We’ll handle all your Plainfield water damage problems!
Your Commercial Water Damage Specialist
A+ Restoration has experience in drying out just about every commercial building there is. From office complexes, school cafeterias, to movie theaters, we’ve done it all. A+ Restoration will work with adjusters, property managers, building owners, and risk managers to implement a seamless commercial restoration plan with the goal of attaining limited business interruption. We will work with all parties to determine the best process for commercial restoration and water damage restoration Plainfield, including the scope of work, the budget and the time frame for recovery. Call us today to speak to an emergency water damage Plainfield specialist.
Contact Us for all Your Water Damage Needs
A+ Restoration is a water damage company that has been helping victims with their water damage repairs when it is needed the most. We handle all residential and commercial water damage repair Plainfield jobs no matter the size, day and night. We bring the best when it comes to water damage services.
We provide water damage Plainfield IN services to 46168.
If you are in need of water cleanup at your home or business, don’t wait to call, contact us immediately at 317-660-1467