A+ Restoration Services offers you a true “One Stop Shop” for your Indianapolis restoration project. Some water restoration companies will just do the dry out portion of the job leaving YOU to have to find another contractor to put your house back together. A+ is committed to getting your life 100% back to normal! That’s why we not only do the dry out phase of the job but in most cases, we will rebuild everything back the way it was! You don’t have to deal with multiple contractors to get things back to normal.
As the top water damage restoration company near you, we promise to be with you through every part of the process including the water extraction, water restoration, and any other water removal services that are fitted to your situation. We use all available water mitigation services to give you the best residential or commercial property restoration.
6 Reasons To Call A+ Restoration Services!
- Experience: We have worked with insurance companies for over 25 years!
- Who We Work For: WE WORK FOR YOU, NOT THE INSURANCE COMPANY. WE WILL HELP YOU GET A FAIR AMOUNT FOR YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM. Insurance companies have created a list of “Preferred Vendors”. These vendors work for the insurance company, NOT YOU. These vendors do not always have your best interest in mind. After all, they rely on insurance companies to give them business!
- Professional Standards: We follow all of the industry IICRC protocols. (the main governing body of the water restoration industry.) Our techs are certified by the IICRC in water restoration and commercial drying.
- Claims Approved: With over 25 years of experience, we are experts in helping our customers get their claims approved by their insurance company.
- Should I File A Claim: We can help you determine if you want to file a claim in the first place. Things that come into play are what is the cause of the damage, what is your deductible, and do you have a per occurrence cap on your policy?
- Discounted Self Pay Options: If for some reason your water damage claim gets denied or we determine that it’s not worth filing a claim, A+ will offer you deep discounts on the price to get things fixed back the way they were!
Our Water Damage Guarantee
We want all of our customers totally satisfied with our water damage services. We strive to have a personal relationship with every one of our customers. (Even if it is just for a few days) Our mission is to “Get your life back to normal” as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed on all of our services for one full year. If you are not fully satisfied with the quality of our work, we will return to resolve the issue at no further cost to you.
No matter if you had large-loss from sudden storm damage, or have some broken pipe water damage or even just leaky pipe water damage, you want home water damage restoration that fixes the issue the first time. When you need emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated.
Flood Damage Cleanup and Removal Services
Our water damage restoration specialists understand the devastation, stress, and frustration caused by unexpected damage in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible. Time is critical when the water has entered your home. Whether it is a frozen, broken or leaky pipe, sink overflow, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow, air conditioner leaks, sump pump failure, hardwood floor water damage or flooded crawlspace or attic due to storms, our emergency water cleanup Indianapolis specialists will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
How We Handle Indianapolis Water Damage Restoration
- We make sure the working environment is safe for water cleanup
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to its original condition
Basement Water Damage
It’s important to have a professional who understands how to perform complete basement water damage cleanup and structural drying come and take care of any basement water damage as soon as possible before more damage occurs. Sump pump failure, sewer back up, broken pipes, improper grading, and window installation or a leaky foundation wall can be the cause of basement flooding. If the foundation of your property has not been properly waterproofed then over time it is quite possible that the constant pressure will lead to cracks in the foundation and water seeping in. Storm damage can be especially hard-hitting and speed up the water in the basement.
Our team is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of flood cleanup and basement water damage repair. If you have a flooded basement, you need Indianapolis water damage cleanup. At A+ Restoration, we’re just a phone call away.
Indianapolis Sewage Backup Cleanup and Removal
We have years of experience with various sewage cleanup problems. A+ Restoration provides the best sewage backup cleanup and repair services in Indianapolis for both home and office. Sewage damage can come from sewer drains on the floor, the toilet, sink or even showers. If sewage problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage which can be extraordinarily expensive to repair. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal.
Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause major damage to your property. If you have sewage damage, it is advised to call us immediately as dealing with sewage can be a risk to your health.
Frozen and Broken Pipes
Areas of extreme winter cold and high winds that drive the wind chill well below freezing temperatures are common areas to experience frozen water pipe bursts. Pipes that lack proper insulation and are exposed to the winter’s cold are far more likely to create a need for restoration. Ignoring these repairs can be extremely costly as water damage can lead to an unstable structure and damage of your valuables.
When you do have the unfortunate luck of a broken pipe or water coming into your home, you can, of course, clean it up yourself. But a professional Indianapolis home water damage restoration company like us has the professional equipment to quickly remove the water and then dry out your house. If you are experiencing a burst or frozen pipe water damage, give us a call today! We’ll handle all your Indianapolis water damage problems!
Your Commercial Water Damage Specialist
A+ Restoration has experience in drying out just about every commercial building there is. From office complexes, school cafeterias, to movie theaters, we’ve done it all. A+ Restoration will work with adjusters, property managers, building owners and risk managers to implement a seamless commercial restoration plan with the goal of attaining limited business interruption. We will work with all parties to determine the best process for commercial restoration and water damage restoration Indianapolis, including the scope of work, the budget and the time frame for recovery. Call us today to speak to an emergency water damage Indianapolis specialist.
Contact Us for all Your Water Damage Needs
A+ Restoration is a water damage company that has been helping victims with their water damage repairs when it is needed the most. We handle all residential and commercial water damage repair Indianapolis jobs no matter the size, day and night. We bring the best when it comes to water damage services.
We provide water damage Indianapolis IN services to 46077, 46107, 46113, 46163, 46183, 46201, 46202, 46203, 46204, 46205, 46206, 46207, 46208, 46209, 46210, 46211, 46213, 46214, 46217, 46218, 46219, 46220, 46221, 46222, 46224, 46225, 46226, 46227, 46228, 46229, 46230, 46231, 46234, 46235, 46236, 46237, 46239, 46240, 46241, 46242, 46244, 46250, 46251, 46253, 46254, 46255, 46256, 46259, 46260, 46262, 46266, 46268, 46274, 46275, 46277, 46278, 46282, 46283, 46285, 46291, 46295, 46296, 46298.
If you are in need of water cleanup at your home or business, don’t wait to call, contact us immediately at 317-660-1467